Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Contest Time!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0989823032/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=0989823032&linkCode=as2&tag=beinadand-20
A few days ago I told you about a book I had read "Secrets to a Pain Free Life" by Dr. Reza Ghorbani
One reader is going to win a signed paperback copy of the book - "Secrets to a Pain Free Life"

*REQUIRED ENTRY - What painful thing are you having or have you recently had? (leave a comment stating what it is/was.)


I will give you additional entries for each of the following:
I will end this giveaway on 1/20 at 5 pm EST. Winner will be verified.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. All opinions are 100% mine and not influenced in any way.

No comments: