Saturday, August 24, 2013

Review - Dairy Diva by Euphoric Herbals - For Nursing Moms!


One of my very favorite mommies was having milk supply issues and I was donating all that I had extra for her sweet baby. When I was approved for this review I assumed I would keep pumping for her, but after vacationing, I was unable to. It made all the sense in the world to give it to her and let her see if it would up her supply! So far it seems to be helping!
Dairy Diva by Euphoric Herbals is specifically blended for mothers with a low milk supply to help repair breast tissue and boost milk production. The all natural ingredients smell amazing and so far I have noticed a small increase to my supply when I pump and a bit more fullness before nursing. I am taking two capsules 3 times a day and already see a difference after one week.

As a breastfeeding after reduction mom I know the goats rue is helping prepare my breast tissue and the fennel, marshmallow root and other ingredients are supporting my let-down response.

I plan on continuing to take this blend and hope that my milk will continue to increase as the herbs do their magic to repair my breast tissue.

DETAILS

Compound herbal formula for mothers that experience low supply, little breast change prenatally or are just looking for an "extra boost".

All herbs used are USDA Certified Organic.

120 capsules last approximately 30 days if taken as directed. 60 capsules last approximately 15 days if taken as directed. 2 capsules twice a day.

"Like" Euphoric Herbals on Facebook
Visit their website - Dairy Diva by Euphoric Herbals


Disclaimer - I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: