Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Review - Ozeri WeightMaster Digital Bathroom Scale



The Ozeri WeightMaster Digital Bathroom Scale, with MICROBAN® Antimicrobial Product Protection

Because every woman needs 2 bathroom scales, right? No more!
See, I was keeping 2 around because one made me feel good the other kept me in check by offering 2.5 extra pounds. Not sure why... a 5lb bag of sugar weighed 5 pounds on either one. But sure enough every single morning that I stepped on it, 2.5 pounds different. Bizarre.

I applied to review The Ozeri WeightMaster Digital Bathroom Scale and was thrilled when I was accepted. This scale will now take the place of my other two. Not only is it lighter, but because it doesn't have a heavy glass top, stubbing my toe in the middle of the night wont hurt as bad! I also like that the digital display lights up... in case I get up in the middle of the night and find myself with an urge to step on. New gadget... you KNOW its going to happen :)

I'm also thrilled that it doesn't give me a few extra pounds!! Guess I have been sitting 2.5 pounds lighter this entire time!

Right now you can buy it on Amazon for under $30 with FREE Shipping with Amazon Prime (reg $50)
  • Industry exclusive scale features Microban® antimicrobial product protection that helps prevent the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria.
  • Features the industry's largest blue-backlit LCD with xBright technology for easy-to-read results from afar.
  • Ultra sturdy scale combines ABS slip-resistant material on the outside with 6mm impact-resistant tempered glass on the inside.
  • Step-on Activation captures the precise weight measurements upon stepping on the scale (no tapping required).
  • Auto-calibrated and automatically turns off to conserve battery life. Runs on 2 AAA batteries with a Low Battery Indicator (batteries included).

Disclaimer: I received one or more (no... just one, really) of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: