Thursday, May 09, 2013

[Review] Hugo the Happy Starfish - The Last Bully


Hugo rocks!

My Atlas is 3 now. Sometimes he gets pushy or pinches. He is NOT a bully but he is strong willed and very intelligent. This age is as exciting as much as it sucks. Dont fight with a 3 year old. No one wins! LOL

Huge the Happy Starfish - The Last Bully was a short read (yay bedtime) and showed how there was always someone bigger... ya wanna be a bully? Watch out for the one larger than you, kid! ... We read it nightly now. Not that my kid is bad, but when he gets overly excited or REALLY tired, he is a little mean. I would like to curb that before it becomes habit.

We have added the other Hugo books to our Amazon wish list :)

*TIP - Keep an eye out!!! The books go on sale for FREE (eBook edtion) quite often!

Disclaimer - I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: