Monday, December 19, 2011

More on Coupon Redmption ...

I mentioned this last night and now that I have all of the info, I will share my concerns...
So... my store has stopped accepting the $7 off Crest White Strips coupons... I called P&G and they said it is to the stores discretion for ANY coupon. Which sure, that's fine. But the store will still be reimbursed full face value no matter if we are making overage on it or not. Also starting next year, P&G will start EXcluding trial size on those Crest White strips coupons. If you got the Crest toothpastes with the "$10 in coupons inside" SAVE THOSE COUPONS!!! There is a $7 Crest White Strip coupon in it that doesn't expire until 1/31/2013... I am hoping that as soon as the other coupons with "excludes" included in the wording comes out, that they will once again accept the ones that do not exclude it.
While this is frustrating, this is just how the coupon world rolls.... YMMV (Your Manager May Vary) at work.

No comments: