Sunday, December 18, 2011

P&G - Coupon redemption

So recently I had a store NOT accept a perfectly legit Procter&Gamble coupon. I intend to contact them by phone and get full instructions on how to educate my store into re-accepting the legit coupons again. Until then, a quick google search and I came up with Procter&Gamble's terms of Proper Coupon Redemption.
14. No deductions can be made from P&G product invoices by the retailer or wholesaler for amounts related to coupon redemption. If such deductions are made, the retailer’s or wholesaler’s credit with P&G may be suspended, and/or shipments may be suspended until the amount is repaid.
That says right there that they MUST give you the overage due per coupon.

Also.. if the company doesnt accept and use the coupons correctly, they could nullify their terms to be able to use P&G coupons forever!
28. Failure to observe these terms and conditions for proper redemption may, at the option of P&G, void all coupons submitted for reimbursement and all coupons may be retained as property of P&G without payment.
Also.. if you have further questions (and I do) about specific coupon usage, you are urged to contact P&G Customer Service at (800) 543-8443.

I wont go into detail right now, but I WILL keep you posted!

No comments: