Friday, November 18, 2011

Vitacost - $10 credit + 5% off your order!

A girlfriend sent me this link to Vitacost. I did my research and then I ordered 4 bottles of vitamins and paid ONLY shipping! You get a $10 credit when you go through my referral link, then if you use your referral link, everyone who signs up and uses their free $10, gets you another $10 to spend!

The $10 does not count towards shipping.

My girlfriend bought 7 Burt's Bees lip balms and spent $6 to have them shipped. You can't pay that in the store!!

Save $10 on your first purchase at Vitacost:

If you haven't signed up with them already, please use my referral link to sign up. You get $10 off your purchase of $10 or more! I got a bunch of great stuff for just a little more than the $4.99 price for shipping. Stuff I would have (and have) paid much more for in the store. They have great brands and products, so go peruse them and see what you can get for your free $10 bucks. :) ~Brie Danielle

Why shop at Vitacost?
Vitacost is the best place for all of your health and wellness needs!
We offer:
  • A huge selection of over 30,000 health & wellness products, including vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, personal care products, organic foods and so much more
  • Savings up to 70% off retail every day
  • Free shipping on any order over $49*
  • Award-winning customer service

Get started HERE!

PLUS
Take 5% OFF your order
Use source code: WELCR5SW
   Expires: Midnight 12/01/2011 PST

No comments: