Sunday, November 13, 2011

Freebie - 2012 Calendars

I think I have posted a dozen of these 2012 calendar freebies so far this year, but I order every one of them so that I have a calendar in each room! And sometimes we decide we like one better than the other... and sometimes they come with stickers, and the kidlet LOVES stickers!
Free Baby Calendar - HERE
Women's Health calendar - In Spanish - HERE
Sincere Escrow Calendar - HERE, you will have to email a request, but this one is beautiful!
Joyce Meyer Calendar - HERE, this one is actually the main one we used this year!
Preferred Air Parts - HERE, this one has planes in it!
Kids Korner - HERE, looks like you can download an advent calendar right now!

As always, NEVER give out your personal information! My phone number is the same one for every site, but it 2 digits off from my correct number and my email is a yahoo account, not my gmail.

No comments: