Sunday, October 02, 2011

Walmart - Recap of deals and freebies this week

First make sure you read about all the problems I had this morning at Walmart HERE
Then, venture on your own and let me know how it went for you!

Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner, $3.97
-$4 off Scrubbing Bubbles printable or SS 10/22
Total - FREE + $o.o3 Money Maker
(Check inside the box. I found coupons for BOGO refills and more in mine.)

CoverGirl Blush $3.74 – $3.97
-$8/2 CoverGirl Products PG 10/2
Total - FREE + $0.06 – $0.16 Money Maker

Icy Hot Naturals, .5 oz, $0.97
-$1 off Icy Hot Naturals printable
Total - FREE + $0.03 Money Maker

O-Cel-O Sponges, 2 pk., $0.98
-$1/2 O-Cel-O sponges printable
Total - $0.48 each

Carmex Lip Balm $0.98 (several varieties)
– $.30 off 1 Carmex printable
Total - $0.68

Betty Crocker Halloween Fruit Snacks $2.00
– $1/2 Betty Crocker Halloween Snacks
Total - $1.5o each

5 comments:

Raja Shekhar said...

Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner, $3.97

Seems regional. My store ad doesn't show this. The price is still $9.47

BeaDandelion said...

I bet your boxes have that stupid yellow stripe on them too, huh? Someone in shipping needs to be fired.

BeaDandelion said...

My store didnt show it... it was in the *rare* Walmart sales flier. did you check that?

Raja Shekhar said...

I checked the ad twice. could not find it. I should price check it to confirm.

BeaDandelion said...

Top of page 26 in my ad. I would NOT make a special trip! Sooo not worth the stupid hassle. I posted a picture of the ad in my other post. it is linked at the top of this one. It appears you are not alone,. I got a few emails telling me they didnt get it either. Must be regional.. but tell me.. the ones in your store, did they have the yellow stripe down the side?