Monday, February 01, 2010

Babies-R-Us - Today's Diaper Run

I used my $5 Facebook/Babies-r-us coupon on diapers. They had the packs of 204 Pampers by the door for 41.99 or in the Rubbermaid bin for 45.99, with the $5 off I spent $43 after tax! I figured it up to be right about .21 cents a diaper which is right on track for the "decent deal/stock up price."

 Inside there were 3 Dry Max samples and $20 worth of coupons... only half of which it appears I will use.

My problem now is, am I stocked up or what size should I buy more of?

That is a serious question and I could use the comments and opinions on this! (We are just over 9 weeks out)

(L-R - Newborn, 1,2,3.. and of course I don't expect him to stay in newborn very long)

5 comments:

BeaDandelion said...

... and yes, I am aware of the overlap of 1's and 2's.

Unknown said...

I used a lot of Size 3. I would say both of my boys were in those for the longest. Hope this helps!

~ Noelle said...

Wow...
Talk about stocking up!
We used size 3 for a good while...
Used newborn for like a week...
(If even)
are you getting excited?!
I am sooooooooo happy for you!

BeaDandelion said...

Hopefully the grocery will let me exchange some then as he grows out of them! I still have all the receipts since I have been keeping track of our budget for the past year... we shall see. My nephew was born early and was in newborns for a decent amount of time, beyond that I have never heard of babies being in them too long. We have 7 or 8 packs!

Anonymous said...

When they are newborns they seem to poop every hour. So I am sure you will have no problem using your newborn packs. Especially if you're breastfeeding :)