Sunday, April 10, 2016

#All #Peanuts - $3 Rebate


Receive $3 off when you buy both THE PEANUTS MOVIE on BLU-RAY™ or DVD and $10 worth of all® products, via mail-in rebate. Play dirty, clean happy.

Click for offer details and UPC/receipt requirements. Offer expires 4/30/16: http://bit.ly/1h5hkp9

You can also check them out at Facebook and Twitter

We have been using all® for quite a while. We buy the huge bottle from Sam's of the free and clear variety for my son's sensitive skin. I must tell ya though, that I have been using the "Radiant" variety of all® and I havent heard any complaints from my own peanut gallery. 

I'm excited that all® and Peanuts have joined together! We were going to buy the movie anyhow and we all®ready (see what I did there?) use all® laundry detergent... might as well save money, amiright?

Disclaimer: I received several bottles of all® laundry detergent. All opinions are 100% mine and not influenced by anyone else. 

No comments: