Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Zim's Review - Crack Creme

Recently I was asked to try out Zim's Crack Creme. Perfect timing to say the least!! I havent mentioned (less than 200 times) that I recently moved from Orlando, Florida to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Our first Winter has been fun, but also painful. Our skin loves humidity and we have very little... plus it is cold. Our hands and cheeks are painfully pink if they arent straight up dry, cracking and bleeding. My arms have these brownish scales that just make me want to jump out of my skin. I've been using coconut oil, which apparently cures everything. It works on the kidlet's cheeks and chins, but not on my hands which look like those of an 80-year-old man these days.

Simply perfect timing with Zim's asked if I wanted to try their Crack Creme... "ummm, yes...? Are you peeking in my window?"

I tried out, am still using and plan to buy more when I am out the Creamy Daytime Formula, Herbal Skin Cream (with Arnica and Aloe Vera) and the Herbal Skin Care Liquid Formula (its a spray!) and I can see a difference!

I wasnt super thrilled with the scent of the spray to start with, we use non-fragrant everything. But it's not so bad after a few times, very herbal-y.

However the results speak for themselves!

“Zim’s CRACK Creme Original Liquid Formula is an All-Natural multi-use liquid herbal formula that softens and moisturizes dry, cracked skin. Recommended for nighttime use but can be used throughout the day as well. Use on Hands, Feet, Elbows, Cuticles & More. It was developed by a pharmacist over 60 years ago when cement workers came to him complaining of dry, cracked skin on their hands and feet. This oil formula features Arnica Flower Extract and Myrcia Oil.
You can head over to the Zim’s USA Facebook Page to grab a coupon for $2 off any Zim’s product!

Disclosure: I was sent samples to try out and review.  All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments: