Saturday, February 09, 2013

Duncan Hines Creations - printable coupons (Giant Eagle deal)

Duncan Hines Frosting Creations

Thanks to LadySavings for this.. I just clipped my coupons today and realized... "I wont need that, I'll wait until closer to the 2 year old's 3rd (omg, right?!) birthday." Low and behold... I left those coupons at home. 

Dunan Hines Frosting Creations 49¢ (on sale!!)
$1/1 Frosting Creations Flavor Packet
50¢/1 Duncan Hines Frosting Creations Product
$1 off both Starter Kit AND Flavor Packet from 11/11 SS
Final Price: FREE (coupon will be adjusted down)

Duncan Hines Frosting Creation Starter Can $1.50 (Included in sale this week!)
50¢/1 Duncan Hines Frosting Creations Product
$1 off both Starter Kit AND Flavor Packet from 11/11 SS
Final Price: As low as 50¢ or 99¢ for both Starter Kit and Flavor Packet with coupon from 11/11 SS

No comments: