Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Swagbucks - LOTS of ways to make someone else pay for Christmas!

I do not pay for Christmas. I know a lot of people still do, but me and my family do not. Swagbucks pays for it. You see, for every 450 "swagbucks" you earn you can cash in for a bajillion different prizes, but we always go for the best value and most useful - the $5 Amazon gift card. Since not all of our family is in town... well actually NONE of our family is with 9 hours of us, we use Amazon for EVERYTHING

It's really easy to earn 450 Swagbucks. (And you can cash out WAY before that too) I generally earn 300 points a week... so say you earn 3 cards a month, that is $15 a month and with shipments of $25 or more you get free shipping... Amazon MOM or PRIME is free shipping regardless.

Look at all these ways to earn points -
To be honest I dont do all of these. But I do have the toolbar installed and that is 1 sb a day. 

No comments: