She wrote up a great post this week that I think everyone should take a look at. I am pregnant and about to pop and dont have the time or patience to write up everything I see wrong with the show. So these are a few of her thoughts... read the rest HERE
- Every person on the show said, “This is my biggest trip ever!” Yes, because you were on T.V. and they pushed you to have it that big!
- People used catalina’s to pay down their total, that cost wasn’t added in, they used perscription transfers to pay it down, they had 100 of each coupon, the cost of buying coupons was not added in, and so on.
- There were so many additional costs that most “non-couponers” don’t really know about that they got an unrealistic image of how to “Extreme Coupon”.
- When you have an unrealistic image, you don’t know how to properly do something.
- All the new couponers out there trying to copy what they saw on the show, are the people we see now clearing the shelves, and stealing coupons.
- They are so excited to get something free that they don’t care how to do it properly or do it legally.
- Then there are also the couponers who are still in the “honeymoon” phase where they are so excited they think they need to get every deal and as much as they can. At some point however you realize that you don’t need to get eveything, you don’t have room and you get tired of running all over getting every deal. They will realize that these deals come around again and again.