Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Vistaprint - 20 Photo Cards - $7 shipped

So I did a really dumb thing the other day... I was making our holiday cards and choose a Happy New Year design b/c I liked it better than the Christmas ones... I put "Happy New Year 2011" on it. D'oh! I reordered through Vistaprint and I will get my corrected Vistaprint cards before the others that I ordered even though I ordered them 2 days earlier! 

20 Holiday Cards for $7 Shipped. Special Cyber Monday Week Offer! For a limited time, get 20 4x8 cards delivered to your door (within 7 days) for only $7! Upload photos of your family or pets and add a special greeting. Go HERE To get started!

*Note: Free shipping only valid on 4x8 Holiday Cards. Additional items will incur additional shipping costs, but shipping is always very reasonable!

Have you ever had a moment as dumb as the one I did?! LOL

No comments: