Friday, May 20, 2011

MONEY MAKER ALERT - MySurvey - accepting consumers again!


This is going on "hold" after tonight. JUMP IN NOW, even if you think you might not continue with it (you probably will... it pays REALLY good!)  That way you are at least locked into the program NOW, if you wait it will be closed. Each month I cash out $20-$80! no.freaking.joke.

There are a lot of survey sites (THAT PAY REAL MONEY) restarting their "hiring" phase. Jump in on MySurvey, NOW!! I make the most money off survey sites!! So far I have 3 surveys waiting on me right now, but this month alone I have 460 points with another 250 waiting as soon as I complete the surveys! Sign up now!

MySurvey.com is a group of consumers from throughout the United States who influence future products and services by volunteering to participate in consumer research. By sharing your opinions about products and services, you are rewarded with Reward Points to redeem for cash and merchandise.

No comments: