Saturday, April 09, 2011

Reader Trips - I got a LOT of meat for free today

I went to Walmart... I NEVER go there... but free meat, ROCKS!

I got 5 free Fillets from THIS coupon off facebook... hurry and print because it might be pulled ANY TIME! This just in.... the coupon is now a BOGO, not a freebie.  (Thanks Tiffaney)
Walmart Coupon Policy does NOT say you can not use internet printables that allow for free items... just in case you were wondering, some stores wont take them.

Then I got 6 Banquet Chicken strips (22oz) from Publix for a total of $.47 after rebate... details HERE
To make sure I got my total to $30 before coupons, I bought 3 CoffeeMate Creamers and used 3 FREEBIE coupons that I got from a House Party my sister won. That made the total $27... so I put on some more beer. Our total was $20+change... I will get a $10 rebate back by mail in 6 weeks.

No comments: