Sunday, February 20, 2011

Walgreens - Pampers for $2.99

I LOVELOVELOVE good diaper deals!!!!

I just cant pass them up! I will never ever run out of diapers. I have a closet FULL! Lisa Nowak would be so proud...

No seriously, we will be potty trained before we use up what we have. I might as well start stocking up on NB and size 2... Nooooooooo... don't get ahead of us. We can't even pretend to get pregnant until my 6 month check up from the cancer surgery. However .... we are almost 2 months post-surgery and I am uber optimistic.

OK back to the deal:

Pampers diapers or training pants – $8.99
Get $2 RR
$2/1 Pampers Diapers or Pants and Wipes from PG 1/30
Stack with $2/1 Walgreens Infant Care Booklet coupon
= $2.99 after coupon and RR

Thanks, Passionate Penny Pincher 

**If anyone has found that Infant Care Booklet, PLEASE contact me and lets do some bartering!  Beadandelion at gmail dot com

No comments: