Wednesday, October 05, 2016

[Review] Himalaya Botanique Complete Care Toothpaste #momsmeet #HimalayaUSA


My kids are now 6 and 4. They have only ever used the pink, candy flavored toothpaste with a train, Muppet, or pony on the tube. It drives my husband batty because the label says it is for kids up to 2 years old. It does not mean that it wont work on day 731 of life, yeah I did the math. It simply means that there is no fluoride, which is hard to find, for kids who don't quite spit well enough. 

My husband thinks that I dont want to change their toothpaste because I believe (and I do) that fluoride is a neurotoxin and the government is already pumping enough of it into our water. He thinks I am drinking the kool-aid and that the kids will be fine swallowing mouthfuls of $2 toothpaste. 

So he has been trying to get the kids to get the kids to brush with the blue-striped poisons. They hate it. They gag. They cry. They complain that it is too spicy and minty.

These tubes of 
Himalaya Botanique Complete Care Toothpaste arrived at the perfect time. My kids don't mind the taste, my husband doesnt realize that they are fluoride free, and they dont say "up to 2 years old" on them. 

What they DO say is what they DO NOT have in them!
OrganicSLS FreeCarrageenan freeFluoride freeGluten free
Connect with Himalaya:
himalayausa.com 
instagram.com/HimalayaUSA
Disclaimer: I was sent these toothpastes to try out. So far we are really enjoying them... if the kids will use them, it's a win. All opinions are 100% mine and not influenced by anyone. I would tell you if they were awful, and they are not. 

No comments: