Tuesday, November 24, 2015

[Review] Veráge Skin Care Collection


I am NOT going to lie. I called up a friend within a week of using this product and told her, "I am not going to make it through the full two week trial I promised to give it."

But I did. And I am still using it. And I have figured out some tweaks to make it work better for me. So if you are trying it out, I wanted to encourage you to tweak and keep at it for two weeks... just to see.
http://www.mydoterra.com/heatherhazen/#/

I started the Veráge Skin Care Collection early this month. I was so excited. I have loved everything I have bought from this company and I did not expect to want to return anything. But I was ready to return it. Then I started switching things up. 

The Veráge Cleanser is amazing. One little squirt and you can wash your whole face, use plenty of water and it feels like  you are washing with soap, except it leaves your skin feeling fantastic. 

Even step 2, the Veráge Toner is pretty cool! It sprays. I have to use 3 sprays total, directly on my face, and then wipe my face with a cotton ball. The cotton ball ends up looking dirty, gross! It's really picking up a lot. 

Then comes step 3. This is the Veráge Hydrating Serum. I felt like I was coating my face in oil and then when I put the moisturizer over it, I felt shiny and greasy for hours! No putting concealer, minerals, or powders over that! Yuck. But I promised myself 2 weeks. 

In that first week I broke out. Bad. I even called the company to see if that was normal and what the steps to returning it was. 

Here comes the good stuff...

Then I figured out I might as well try to make it work for me... so time to tweak. I did the cleanser as normal, the toner too... but I decided to reduce the serum to less than a full squirt. I still used the lotion when I was doing the regime. I also skip the full program once ever other day and ONLY use the lotion. 

I wont write a review on anything I don't like, without clearly telling you I do not like it. But I must tell you, my skin is amazing today! I lost track of the time when I started liking this stuff and I am surely at 3 weeks or more. 

DUDE, my pores haven't been so small since I was a teenager! I only broke out that first week. I watched a webinar by my sweet hometown friend Jackie Ritz about Natural Beauty Products. Jackie explained how when we wash with water and soap, we dont remove oil. Oil and water dont mix. But oils can dissolve oils and cleanse the skin. Mind blowing, right? 

OK apparently it is true!

So I am still using Veráge Skin Care and listening to my skin, much like I would listen to my body when something starts to ache... I let it rest or alter my treatment of it. Too much of a good thing isn't always a good thing, so back off a little and listen. My skin needed less, but is thriving. 

If you want to talk privately about this, I will talk to each and every one of you personally! If you just want to check it out on your own, go HERE. 
http://www.mydoterra.com/heatherhazen/#/

Here is some more info on the Veráge Skin Care Collection:

Veráge™ Cleanser

Infused with CPTG® essential oils of Wild Orange, Melaleuca, and Basil, this natural gel formula cleanses and invigorates skin while emollients nourish and hydrate, leaving a glowing, youthful-looking complexion. Verage Cleanser gently lifts dirt and makeup away, yet reaches deep into pores to purify skin. Vital macromolecules of amino acids, lipids, and fructose provide nutrients and antioxidants and help reduce trans-epidermal water loss.

Veráge™ Toner

This hydrating toner fortifies and refreshes the skin while invigorating the senses for an energizing boost and a glowing complexion. This second step in the Veráge Skin Care Collection prepares
skin for the rich emollients and nutrients found in Veráge Hydrating Serum and Moisturizer. Incorporating witch hazel, aloe, and other beneficial skin care ingredients, Veráge Toner refines and tightens the pores, and improves texture and clarity, when used on a daily basis. This cool, invigorating formula can be used as a refreshing mist throughout the day for a fresh, dewy complexion.

Veráge™ Hydrating Serum

This powerful formula combines CPTG® essential oils with a specialized plant technology
to promote optimal lipid balance for smoother, more youthful-looking skin. Harnessing a natural, yet scientific approach to skin hydration, the lipid complex used in Immortelle Hydrating Serum goes above and beyond a typical moisturizing serum by mimicking the skin’s surface lipids when at its peak of optimum health and youth. This lipid complex promotes skin firmness and elasticity, especially in aging and sun-damaged skin, and was proven to improve the recovery of skin barrier
function. Veráge Immortelle Hydrating Serum is an innovative, highly effective formula that  produces results you can see and feel, instantly.

Veráge™ Moisturizer

Combines the CPTG® essential oils of Jasmine, Geranium, Sea Buckthorn Berry, and Juniper Berry with plant extracts for deep hydration and skin nourishment. Using advanced plant technology, this light, non-greasy moisturizer absorbs quickly, but hydrates deeply with rich shea butter and emollients. Veráge Moisturizer promotes an ideal moisture balance in the skin and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, resulting in a smooth, even complexion.

If you are interested in any of these, I want to talk to you personally. Feel free to shoot me an email at BeaDandelion at gmail dot com or reply on the post with a way to contact you!  

DISCLAIMER: I was not compensated for this review. I bought the products myself and no one asked me to write up anything. When I find something I like, I shout it to the world! All opinions are 100% mine!

No comments: