I drive a Subaru Tribeca and from the moment we bought the car we wondered what this circular disk thingy on the dashboard was... I think we figured it out!It is supposed to hold a Universal Cell Phone Car Mount.
Now I am not sure how I have lived without this mount for so long! We've been in Pittsburgh for two and a half years and I use my phone's GPS to get to the museum. Normally my phone was sitting in my lap, totally not a safe place for it.Now I can plug in the address and stick it in the mount, squeeze the sides to close in on my phone (it's adjustable so it works with any) and I can adjust the angle or even remount it as many times as I need.
Do you need one of these? If so do the tasks below and leave a comment saying you did each one of them individually:
1. Follow BeaDandelion on Facebook - HERE (comment with your FB handle)
2. Follow BeaDandelion on Twitter - HERE (comment with your Twitter handle)
3. Subscribe to my daily email - HERE (comment with your email)
*You can enter 3 times!
**Giveaway ends 2/13/15 @5pm
- VERSATILE, STRONG & COMPACT: Strong suction cup sticks securely on your car windshield. Compact, lightweight design and very Easy to Install
- The unique arms of the holder can be adjusted to safely and securely grip your cell phone by the push of a button
- 360 ° rotable rotar allows adjusting the viewing to any angle you want
- Simple & Secure Mechanism - Flexible - Versatile, Strong & Compact - Safety First - 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Disclaimer: I received one of these Cell Phone Car Mounts to review and offer you a giveaway. All opinions are 100% mine and in no way influenced by the fact I received one. I would tell you if a product I used is junk. This is not!