- OK to Wake, color changing night-light timer teaches children to stay in bed longer in the morning so parents get more sleep
- Customizable: Parents set the "OK to Wake", time and brightness
- Separate "Nap Timer" allows for afternoon napping without disrupting usual alarm and night-light settings
- Alarm clock with snooze function allows older kids to get up "on their own"
- Fun "toe" buttons designed for kids invoke funny facial animations on the LCD
OK To Wake! Owl With Night-Light & Music, Nap Timer - $24.08 (reg $32.95)
- Ok to wake; owl's face emits a soft yellow glow to comfort toddlers at night and lights green ("ok to wake.") in the morning at a time programmed by the parent
- Fun to press tummy button toggles lights and sound. speaks four unique phrases (according to how close it is to wake-up time), plays 5 soft lullabies and 2 fun wake-up tunes.
- Built-in nap timer is programmable for up to 12 hours; when nap time is over, the owl's face glows green to show that it's "ok to wake."
- Fully adjustable settings including volume, brightness and auto-off duration
- Fully battery operated on 3 aa-type batteries (included); runs for approximately 3 months under normal use and conditions
Stoplight Sleep Enhancing Alarm Clock for Kids, Red and Blue Sports Car - $39.95
- Sleep enhancing alarm clock for kids featuring a stoplight and sculpted figure
- Toddlers know if it's time to get up by looking at the stoplight
- Red light means it?s time to sleep; green light means it?s time to wake up
- Digital clock and optional beeping alarm function included
- Features a friendly boy driving a red and blue car with sports emblems
Onaroo Night Owl Portable Night-Light with OK to Wake! - $32.65
- Soft night-light with three soothing colors: yellow, blue and pink; cool led lighting generates no heat and even turns on automatically during a power outage
- Glows green in the morning (an optional feature that is parent-programmable for any ''ok to wake'' time) when it's ok to come see mom and dad
- Remains lit all night on ac-powered base, without draining any battery power
- Portable When removed from the base Night Owl runs on battery power; Turns off automatically after thirty minutes
- Includes us-spec 120v ac adapter with tree branch base and instruction manual; requires three ordinary aa batteries (not included); runs for approximately three months between battery changes with typical use