Saturday, June 21, 2014

My baby is turning 2!

Tomorrow my sweet baby girl turns 2... well not until 11:24pm. But none-the-less, I will not be blogging tomorrow... not much today either as I am busy creating her 7 layer rainbow cake.

So bitter sweet. She is the loveliest thing to enter my world in the [by far] hardest time of my life. I really appreciate all of you for sticking with me. When we moved from Orlando to Pittsburgh, Aria was 2 weeks old. I was moving 7 states away from all of my family and everything I had ever known. I cried more those last 2 months of being pregnant and first 2 months of Aria's life than I have in my entire life, and I'm a crier.

Happily all that is behind us and the adventure continues.

If you care to read about her ahhhhmazing homebirth, you can HERE

Happy birthday Baby Girl! Momma loves you all the way from this hand, all the way around the world back to this hand!

No comments: