Monday, June 30, 2014

Coppertone for the Kids and Babies + coupon

Ready for the 4th of July? Heck, I'm just ready for the pool now that I am confident the snow is finally over. But don't forget the sunscreen, especially for the littles in your life!


Coppertone Kids Tear-Free Lotion: Specially formulated to protect and keep children’s skin soft and smooth. The ultra-gentle, tear free formula won’t sting or irritate eyes, perfect for summertime activities.
 
Coppertone WaterBABIES Pure & Simple Lotion: The #1 pediatrician-recommended product, specially formulated to provide broad spectrum protection for a baby’s delicate skin. The gentle, moisturizing formula is an essential for your water baby. 

Additionally, Coppertone recently launched its second year of its Making the Sunscreen Grade program to provide parents with the tools and resources needed to protect children from the sun.  

Plus get a $1 off coupon HERE!  

We've been using Coppertone since we started having kids. I trust it and have found it to work everytime. My 2 kids have never had sunburns. Thank goodness! I even use the kid's lotion on myself. Heck, if it is good enough for them, right?

*Disclosure - I received these items to review. All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments: