Friday, May 02, 2014

[Review] Build a Sign

http://www.buildasign.com/
I've been using and selling dōTERRA Essential Oils for a decent length of time. I have the promotional tools, the handouts, the samples, the business cards... but I was missing the easiest form of advertising I could be doing. A car magnet. Seriously simple, I don't even have to talk. And since dōTERRA sells itself just having it on my car tells others, "Yep, here!! She can help us get our oils!" 

So last week I ordered a sign from BuildaSign.com and it arrived yesterday!
http://www.mydoterra.com/heatherhazen/
I designed it myself! They have templates you can use that are completely customizable. You can add or remove text boxes, change the font, the size, the color. You can add pictures or clip art or choose from what they provide you with. You can decide what kind of sign you want: yard signs, magnets, banners, license plates, decals, stakes, business cards, flags, sandwich boards, vinyl lettering, you name it!

They can even ship it to you in 2 days! FOR FREE! I had fun with the Pricing Calculator on the top left hand side of the website. Shows you really fast how reasonable priced the signs are with just a glance. 

I choose a large car magnet and it looks great! The magnet is thick, the print on it is flawless and the color is exactly what was on the website! I hate when I order something and the color is "off" that didn't happen here. I am very pleased with my new car magnet and now lets see if it helps me sell dōTERRA's wellness!

No comments: