Thursday, May 15, 2014

Credit Sesame - FREE monitoring


I use Credit Sesame. And it recently alerted me that someone had opened a second Tmobile account in my name... umm what? And in-store!!! All I can figure is I lost my ID and a credit card 15 years ago while visiting a friend in Homestead, FL... do people really hold onto old IDs that long?!

A recent FTC study found that over 20% of Americans or 40 Million credit reports have reporting errors that are costing consumers money in credit card interest rates and loans? Start your spring cleaning by making sure that your credit report does not contain erroneous information that could be impacting your credit score. Keep tabs on your credit report activities and your score by signing up for free credit monitoring and score services like Credit Sesame, so that you can easily protect your financial good standing.

New in 2014: Free credit monitoring AND $50K identify theft insurance in addition to a free monthly credit score - HERE
  • Receive daily credit monitoring alerts
  • Get your FREE Credit Score Monthly
  • Limit ID Theft Damage
  • Find Potential Errors Sooner
  • Get Access to Better Loans and Save Money

No comments: