Friday, April 25, 2014

[Review] UGLee Pen

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004XG97WO/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B004XG97WO&linkCode=as2&tag=beinadand-20
I'm excited to share with you about the UGLee Pen! So this pen isnt really that "UGLY" it's pretty squishy though. A little too squishy for me. I like to feel like I have control of what is in my hand. However my mother-in-law saw it on my desk and snatched it up. She liked it so much she asked if she could have it. She never does that.

She was telling me that with arthritis, holding things in her hands so tightly makes her fingers cramp up and ache. She had no trouble controlling it while writing. She was pretty excited over this pen and immediately asked for the link to buy more of them. So HERE IT IS! Really good price too!
  • World's most comfortable ergonomic pen
  • Cushiony grip engineered to follow the anatomy of the human hand
  • Weighs less than 1/2 an ounce
  • Smooth black ink with a medium tip - assorted color barrel
  • 1 UGLee pen per pack
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: