Wednesday, April 30, 2014

[Review] Fogless Shower Mirror

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CNOUZE2/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00CNOUZE2&linkCode=as2&tag=beinadand-20&linkId=GVXNMC2SBAROIWXZ
We don't have a huge bathroom so when I get out of the shower I have to air it out before putting on my lotions, potions and makeup. And my husband always shaves before he showers. I was thinking he would save time if he did it IN the shower. He agreed and was more than thrilled when I was approved for this review!
Sure enough, it didnt fog up and hubby shaved in the shower for the first time... ever! I shower in the morning and I can totally see myself putting my make up on IN the shower! LOL ... OH and that is MY razor, he still prefers to store his outside of the shower so that it takes longer to rust or go bad. Smart man!

Amazon has this Fogless Shower Mirror on sale for $14.99 (Reg $26.99) Save 44% right now!
  • HIGHEST RATED SHOWER MIRROR FOR SHAVING: Our design, stainless steel hooks, and advanced technology leads the way in customer satisfaction.
  • NO MORE MESSY SINKS - Plus! Detachable Fogless Mirror is ideal for home or travel use - Hassle-Free 100% MoneyBack Guarantee if you are not fully satisfied.
  • NEW MODERN DESIGN! - OPTIMAL VIEWING - Our improved modern design was voted on by thousands of customers. The new Cassani Fogless Mirror has added width and height to match the shape of your face and neckline, making the best use of space in any shower
  • INCLUDES STAINLESS STEEL RAZOR HOOK - The perfect addition to your new shower mirror, keeping your razor wherever you want it and always ready for action.
  • ANTIFOG NANOTECHNOLOGY - Our patented technology is infused directly into the reflective surface of the mirror to repel fog, leaving you free to focus on getting the perfect shave... everytime.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: