Sunday, January 12, 2014

[Review] - MIRA Glass Digital Kitchen Scale

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ECIYGWY/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00ECIYGWY&linkCode=as2&tag=beinadand-20

Need an accurate and easy kitchen scale to weigh out food? I certainly do!!! With our family getting older and bigger I find that the meat I once bagged up is not enough and we are now using 2 bags... which means 2 ziplocs and those are NOT FREE! (Ohhh rereading that post makes me miss those days!)

So now when I bag up our bulk meat, I put a little more than a pound of beef in a bag and about 1.5 chicken breasts in a bag. Buttttt... I have nothing to weigh it on to make sure each bag is the same weight. I often, after bagging, will write on the bags with a sharpie if it feels smaller ... I'll label it "light" so that it is used on a night that it is just me and the kids.

I asked to review the MIRA Digital Kitchen Scale ... and in perfect timing, it came in when I needed more meat! Every last beef bag in the deep freezer weights 1.5 lbs. Enough for dinner and for hubby's lunch the next day! 


I really like that it is half the size of my cutting board and about the same thickness. It takes up *no* room! Awesome!
  • ATTRACTIVE GLASS TOP: MIRA Touch Professional Digital Kitchen Scale - Beautiful blue tempered glass surface - 4 times stronger than normal glass. Check out all the other color options for the perfect complement to your kitchen.
  • ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: This beautiful kitchen scale has advanced touch sensitive buttons for easy operation. Slim profile kitchen scale fits nicely in small spaces - the perfect size for a kitchen scale. Glass platform is easy to clean.
  • BRIGHT DISPLAY: No more squinting to see the food scale display - Large easy-to-read lighted LCD display shows weights in pounds, kilograms, grams, and ounces (lb./oz, kg/g, fl.oz., ml).
  • ACCURATE & VERSATILE: TARE function zeroes out the container to ignore plates and dishes and weigh only the food inside. Measures in grams, ounces and pounds. Accurate weight measurements from .1 oz. to 11 lbs. (1 gram to 5 kgs). Uses 3 x AAA batteries (included)
  • WARRANTY: This MIRA digital kitchen scale comes with a 2 year warranty. Buy with confidence


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: