Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Target - I got my movies!!

In my house we love The Croods *almost* as much as I love The Lorax (now under $6!) Oh my goodness it is hysterical... all you have to say is "Release the baby" in our house and we all fall out laughing!! So we have been using ALL of our Redbox codes to rerent The Croods. But now I dont even have to leave my house bc I got it for next to nothing!
I did 2 transactions because one is for my own kids and the second one is for gifts and I plan to submit for the Epic rebate! (Limit 1 per house, but it is still a GREAT deal!)

*My Target only had the DVD with the free plush toy. But they said since that was a bonus offer and I was still buying the DVD, it counted. Awesomesauce!
$5.00 off The Croods on DVD or Blu-ray
Croods DVD $7.48 (price match to Amazon or Walmart.com)
*We used Walmart bc Amazon prices changed*
-$5/1 Croods printable
Final Price: $2.48

$5.00 off Epic on DVD or Blu-ray
Epic DVD $7.48 (price match to Amazon or Walmart.com)
*We used Walmart bc Amazon prices changed*
-$5/1 printable
Pay - $2.48
Submit for $3 mail-in rebate
Final Price: FREE + $0.52 profit

No comments: