Thursday, November 07, 2013

[Review] - Zim's Arnica

http://www.zimsusa.com/brands/Zim%27s-Arnica-Max.html

Zim's introduces their line Arnica of products

I told you this past Spring how Zim's Crack Creme helped heal my cracked (bleeding) Winter skin HERE. Well, I am pleased to tell you about their Arnica products!

Arnica is an homeopathic herbal remedy used for centuries to fix anything from a strain, a sprain or a bruise to things like helping people heal after surgery. While some people claim it is a placebo, I have found it to be the real deal! A few years ago, my friend Kira had a few of us over and she bottled Arnica for us right there.

Zim's sent me their Arnica Max Gel and Arnica Max Roll-on to try out and tell you about. And can I just say how convenient the roll-on is?! And they both smell so refreshing!!

I bruise very easy, or maybe I am just really clumsy, but I always have bruises on my legs. When I used the Arnica Max Gel the bruise went away by the end of the day. I used the roll on on my back. I jog everyday and sometimes the muscles in my back are a bit achy. I used the Arnica Max Roll-on and the pains went away immediately. 

Zim's Arnica Max includes a proprietary blend of Arnica and Aloe Vera which includes organic Aloe, natural Menthol and Arnica. It is available in the 4-oz. gel and 3-oz. roll-on.

If you haven't used Arnica before, get it now HERE! It is great to have in your medicine cabinet and might replace a few things too ;-)

The Zim's® line offers a number of different over-the-counter solutions for pain relief, skin and lip care. The Zim's product line aims to expand consumers' options for quality topical products. To learn more about the Zim's product line and Perfecta Products Inc., visit http://www.zimsusa.com.

Disclaimer - I recieved the products mentioned above. I tried them myself. The opinions are 100% mine and I would not recommend a product that I haven't tried and liked. I have tried many many products over the years that I did not like and would not endorse. This is not one of them. 

No comments: