Monday, November 18, 2013

My Giant Eagle quick trip today

We were out of shampoo and conditioner. What couponer runs out of that?! I mean really! We havent bought shampoo or conditioner in well over 2 years.

And while picking something up last week I realized that this Giant Eagle had the Colgate for $1.00, whereas the one I prefer to shop at did not... and since we are going out of town tomorrow I wanted to make sure I got in on the deal. Who doesnt need more toothpaste? This girl. Shampoo, yes. Toothpaste, no. But it is an easy and needed donation item so you can never have too much.

I had FREE coupons for the Kcups and Beechnut Squeezie. I had $.75 coupons for the BirdsEye (and the other store did not carry this brand new "ready recipe") So basically I only paid for the cheapest shampoo I could get :)

Spent $4.38
Saved $28.17
Savings of 74% 

No comments: