Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Groupon - Sam's Club membership - $45, get $20 gift card + $20 in food vouchers

http://www.groupon.com/r/uu22314859

*I got this last March... best deal ever. I now buy everything in bulk, every 2 weeks (or when I run out of produce) and I save a TON of money! Check out my Buying Meat 101, I only buy meat 3-4 times a year for a 4 person family.

Groupon has a deal that for $45 you get a Sam's Club Membership package (an $85.14 total value) If you dont see it in your "city" then change it to New York City!
  • One-year Sam’s Club Savings Membership (a $45 value), which includes a membership card for the primary cardholder and a complimentary membership card for a spouse or other household member
  • $20 gift card valid for any in-club purchases
  • Fresh-food vouchers, redeemable through Monday, February 10, 2014 (a $20.14 value), including:
    • One free Artisan Fresh Rotisserie Chicken (about 3 lbs, a $4.88 value)
    • One free Main St. Bistro Scalloped Potatoes (2.5lbs, a $8.98 value)
    • One free Artisan Fresh Pippin Apple Pie (10”, a $6.28 value)
  • View membership benefits

No comments: