Thursday, November 07, 2013

Amazon - Today's Top 10 FREE books!

Any moms out there actually find time to read? I mean I DID download that cleaning and organizing ebook I posted the other day and I read 33% of it while putting the kids down... I may never get to it again, but I tried!

I find myself downloading the kid ones all the time! The alien one is going to be great! My 3 year old will love it!

Leave me a comment. Let me know what you like to read! I'll keep your preferences in mind when looking for FREE eBooks!

Want more Kindle deals? Check out all the Kindle Daily Deals and this month’s batch of 100 books for $3.99 or less.

Don’t have a Kindle? You can still read Kindle downloads with one of these FREE apps!
Kindle for Windows PC
Kindle for Mac
Kindle for iPad(first link)
Kindlefor iPhone or iPod Touch
Kindle for Android
Amazon has a selection of Kindles here (prices start at just $69).

Thanks Pandora!

No comments: