Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Amazon - My Pal Violet or Scout - $14.99

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0080M1GVM/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0080M1GVM&linkCode=as2&tag=beinadand-20
Amazon has Leapfrog's My Pal Violet for only $14.99
Leapfrog's My Pal Scout is also only $14.99

Both of my kids have these dogs. We LOVE them! They even call my children by name... well, not Scout. Apparently they dont know the name Atlas yet... which is fine by me, means his name isnt super popular. Yet. Scout calls him by his equally awesome middle name's abbreviation "Ty" for Tiber, like the river ;-)

Violet calls Aria, Aria. Yeah I knew picking that name would be popular, I just loved it so much though!

For the different seasons, we change the songs they sing by going online. They are pretty impressive dogs. Sadly, I bought them at closer to $30 each. But they have been worth every penny!

No comments: