Friday, November 15, 2013

#Amazon - Babycakes cake pop maker - $9.99!!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0050JRZR2/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0050JRZR2&linkCode=as2&tag=beinadand-20
Last year I bought several of these for family members when they were on sale for $19.99, and I thought I did great. Sighhhhh....
Amazon has the Babycake Cake Pop Maker for $9.99... I might buy a few more ;-)
  • Bake 12 cake pops or doughnut holes in minutes
  • Nonstick baking plates for ideal results and easy clean up
  • Includes plastic cake pop stand, fork tool, 50 cake pop sticks and recipes
  • All Babycakes electric products are 120V, 60Hz
Seriously.... does it get better than this? I googled Cake Pop recipes and came up with this one... nom nom Thanks Little Miss Momma!
 

No comments: