Monday, August 05, 2013

Review - Baby Comfy Nose Nasal Aspirator

Luckily my baby hasnt has a runny nose this season, however, if she did I would just use the Baby Comfy Nose Aspirator.

My SIL requested the Nosefrida last year for her 3rd baby. I had heard great things about it, I wasnt really grossed out, there is a filter. Then I applied to host the Baby Comfy Nose Nasal Aspirator. It looked to be the same thing. Then it arrived.

Not only is it cheaper, but you have even more barrier from the snot than with the Nosefrida! The sucker is also more of a mouth shaped piece, as opposed to the sucking tube of the NF. Baby seems more at ease with it! I'm glad I waited to order one!

Details - Endorsed by Dr. Sears on The Doctors TV Show and an Amazon top 100 baby product. Baby Comfy Nose is significantly more effective than standard bulb and battery type aspirators because it uses your own suction to hygienically and quickly remove nasal mucus. Designed to use household tissue as a filter so the user is protected from contact with liquid and mucus. The mesh pouch keeps the pieces together in the dishwasher, then hang to dry. Available in three colors.  

Disclaimer - I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: