Friday, August 23, 2013

Review - Educational Toy Planet - Flash Cards + Every Toy ever made!


I applied to do this review thinking, "Heck yeah we need new flashcards anyhow." We have destroyed 2 sets already. This card is a survivor ... and looks much like the remaining ones we hadnt trashed yet. We were sent these Flash Cards to review :)

It was fun going through these new cards from Educational Toy Planet and my three-year-old son, Atlas telling me what the item was. He thought he was so smart. Then he shocked me and brought the card with the "X" on it and told me "This is an X, Mommy." Totally unprompted. He slept with the cards the first night he had them. I forget what it feels like to have such pride over having learned something new!! Through the eyes of a toddler... ... ...

The best thing about their cards, there is a picture on one side and the letter on the other. So you arent JUST teaching them letters, you are teaching them phonics and to sound things out!

While the cards are fantastic... I started searching their website. Educationaltoysplanet.com They have EVERYTHING. And everything that I saw was on discount! They have science kits for less than $30!!! Grow Crystals just $27!! And you have to check out these bath toys!!!!

"LIKE" Educational Toy Planet on Facebook 
FOLLOW Educational Toy Planet on Google+
 
They have toys for EVERY SINGLE AGE!!! Zero to teen! ABC toys  toys for 3 year olds  toys for 4 year olds  toys for 5 year olds

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: