Saturday, June 01, 2013

Review - Nourish Microderm Abrasion cream

In high school I was known as the noxema girl because I never had a blemish. My 20's werent so kind and now that I am in my 30's I am fighting several different things. Like, keeping my skin moisturized and soft. For probably 15+ years I swore on apricot/oatmeal body scrub. Not sure why I gave it up, but I love a good scrub!

I was asked to try out Nourish Microderm Abrasion Cream... and at this point I was willing to try anything! My skin wasnt breaking out, but it was dry and putting lubriderm on my face daily made it shiny.
I've been using Nourish Microderm Abrasion Cream every other day for about 3 weeks and my skin is so soft and hydrated. It doesnt feel like ground up oatmeal, nor does it feel abrasive like sand, its more of a creamy micro-derm lotion you scrub your face with. It has even lightened some age spots I have been fighting with for the past few years!

Disclaimer - all opinions are 100% mine. I received this product, but was not required to post about it if not satisfied. 

No comments: