Sunday, June 16, 2013

Review - LuxeCoat Nail Polish & my adorable baby girl


My little girl turns 1 next Saturday. She is frills and curls and painted toes. I had heard of several nail polishes that I should check into that were safe for babies. She doesnt really put her feet in her mouth so I wasnt too concerned, but LuxeCoat contacted me to see if I wanted to test out their organic nail polish. OF COURSE I SAID YES!
This is my Aria on North Topsail Beach. The sand, the salt, the sun... nothing cracked or chipped her Petal Pink nails. They didnt peal or flake or fade. I changed them last week and the polish remover I had took it off easily and didnt leave any hints of pink. I did however quickly repaint them another color :) I love that they are non-toxic just in case she took back to chewing on her toe nails!

LuxeCoat formulas are based on sustainable vegan ingredients free of harmful carcinogens and chemicals often found in nail products.  The chip-resistant and high shine nail polish is formulated to keep nails growing strong and healthy. Our nail polish contains no Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP (dibutyl phthalate), Formaldehyde Resin, or Camphor.

All LuxeCoat products are cruelty free.

There is a Monthly Membership program they have that is just under $30 a month and you get 3 new polishes and other member perks each month. Check it out http://luxecoat.com/
 
Twitter: @LuxeCoat
 Disclaimer - I was sent several bottles to try out and review. All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments: