Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Mother's Day - Cute gardening kit

This is a fun thing for Mom and kid... think Mother's Day! Serious! She will get help in her garden and time with the kidlet all in one!! (You can cancel after the welcome package and fun gifts come! I did.)

Right now, you can head over here and snag a Grow Your Dream – Gardening Made Easy Kit for only $5.95 + $2.99 Shipping for a total of $8.94. I’m not sure this would be worth $72 to me, but I think it’s a great deal at $8.94! The kit is uber adorable and while might not meet all your gardening needs, I totally plan on employing my 3 year old to help me out with these!
.
Here’s what’s comes with it:
.
36 Helpful Gardening Made Easy Cards
  • 3 sets of how-to cards that take all the guesswork out of your gardening.
  • Each card is packed with step-by-step instructions, specialty tips and full-color photographs.
.
Deluxe Card Binder and“Quick-Find” Dividers
  • Protect, organize and quickly locate your favorite gardening cards.
  • Each card is conveniently categorized by color for simple referencing.

7-Piece Houseplant Gardening Tool Set Tote Bag ($25 value):
  • Trowel
  • Snippers
  • Pruners
  • Spray Water Bottle
  • Cultivator
  • Transplanter
  • Canvas Tote

No comments: