Monday, April 08, 2013

Favorite Children's Books - From my Mommies!

Recently I asked my mommies what their favorite books were for their kids.. books better than "Green Eggs and Ham" Things that made a real difference, not just for the fun of reading. This is a short list of their suggestions.
How full is your bucket?
Thanks Nicole!
*This made a HUGE difference in my life when Aria came around! 

Shubert is a Star by Becky Bailey
I love you rituals by Becky Bailey
Thanks Ira!
Thanks Maite!
What Baby Needs - Dr Sears children's book
Thanks Tej!




God Made Me Special - Veggie Tales
*Plus get 5 FREE Veggie Tales songs HERE!
Thanks Cindy!
Mrs. Piggle Wiggle (original 1940's)
Nancy Drew series 
All things Shel Silverstein (Where the Sidewalk Ends in particular)
Thanks Megan!

I Like It When... by Mary Murphy






Jamberry by Bruce Degan
Thanks Jessica!


I've also heard that the llama llama series is great!

1 comment:

Lori @ More With Less Today said...

great list! brings me some great memories....