Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Dr Seuss backpack and 5 books - $6

Get 5 Books for just $5.95 Plus FREE shipping! Sign up today and get a FREE Dr. Seuss backpack* plus 2 Bonus Book Opportunities!

Join Dr. Seuss & His Friends today!
- Receive 3 new books each month
- Create lasting memories with the same classic stories you loved as a child
-Wacky and wonderful characters will engage & entertain your child and you
-Control your membership online
-Risk free. Cancel anytime...
-No Purchase commitment!

GO HERE to check this deal out!

*This offer is a monthly book club. Customers will automatically be charged and sent additional books each month. To manage your account, call 1-800-353-3140 or login to your account online: Go HERE

2 comments:

Raja Shekhar said...

I will buy one for my daughter too. I hope the cancellation is easy.

BeaDandelion said...

It was :) I just called the number on the packing info in the package. They asked why... I told them I just wanted the promotion and no more. They said that was fine and cancelled me.