Thursday, March 14, 2013

*UPDATE* Eat out for FREE this weekend!


*UPDATE* This isnt as spectacular as I assumed. I just wanted you aware that the deals are pretty awesome and you can start off getting $5 off each grocery trip (that you are going to take anyhow) but to apply for ANY jobs you have to pay the $4.95 to become a gold member. Could be great fun if you are shopping and eating out anyhow. And I did find things that were available within walking distance. But I didnt want to mislead you in anyway. This is an affiliate. 

If You Have A Minute, You Can Get Paid To Eat & Shop - Sign up HERE
Shadow Shopper will notify you instantly of all new jobs in your area as they are posted and help you apply in 60 seconds or less.

**Make sure you OPT IN to get the email (I picked once per day) or your application will not go through! **There are also 2 pages, about 11 total "extras" just click no on each of them.:)

(My husband is uber excited about this one!)
I'm starting now!!

No comments: