Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's - Canvas People special!

So I told you the other day that I ordered a canvas of this picture of my husband holding our newborn minutes after her water birth. I fall in love with my husband over and over when I look at this picture!!! 

These canvas-prints have been extremely popular in the past, and Valentine's Day is the PERFECT time to share your favorite romantic moment(s) with your loved ones! Capture the first time you met, your wedding photo, a special family photo, or any of the other events that you've most cherished--all in living color, sepia, or black-and-white CANVAS print! It's the Perfect Gift for Your Valentine! Transform Your Photo to Canvas now... It's the lowest-price for the highest quality photo-to-canvas printing. Go HERE to check it out!

No comments: