Monday, December 03, 2012

Soooo over it and loving it!

We drove 10 hours today (many stops) to Raleigh NC. It was great!

So I  have this issue with dead deer. Man we saw so many.... I really think that if you hit them you should take them home!! A deer will feed a family for how long? I personally dont eat deer.... or anything other than chicken, fish and beef. But that is bc my parents did this whole Mystery Meat game with us and MADE us eat weird meat. Yeah... I am now an adult and that crap will never happen again. So I stick to my safe meats.

They fed me FROG! Nasty! (probably opossum too)

In Pittsburgh they pick up the deer and take them to the zoo for the carnivores. Pretty cool.

So anyhow.. other than the fact that deer is not something I will eat... But if I could hit a cow. Jackpot!

I'll be back tomorrow to bring you deals!

No comments: