Saturday, November 24, 2012

CYBER MONDAY - If you haven't... sign up NOW! - UPS - My Choice

UPS MyChoice is a Free package tracker... and YOU schedule when they are delivered to you!
There is a great FREE service offered by UPS called My Choice that will not only let you track your orders, but they will email you to let you know when you can expect packages... not just ones you ordered but ones expected to be delivered to you that you dont know about!!

Then, if the timing is bad, you can tell them when to deliver to you!!!

Sign up for UPS My Choice NOW. (It's 100% free!)

*I DID sign up for this myself and we have used it A-L-O-T!!! We got a new rug, shelves, 48 picture frames, a couch, a few packages from friends, a new phone and Christmas presents galore!

This post contains sponsored content :) but I signed up and use it constantly!!

No comments: