Thursday, August 02, 2012

New Couponing show - Will you watch?

I don't know if it is a good thing or a bad thing. I will be glued to the TV, of course. But does all this couponing publicity hurt or help us?!

A new couponing show is going to start this Friday on OWN (Oprah's network) Super Saver Showdown.

They sent out an email to a lot of people in my hometown of Orlando just recently and I had lots of friends who were interested in it, but didnt think they were quite ready. I didnt expect it to take off so fast so I am pretty interested.

Clearly everyone and their 9 year old kid thinks they can do what we do (...better), but there is a lot of misrepresentation adn coupon fraud going on on these shows.. not sure I am a big supporter of a show who could potentially do that (again) or not.

No comments: