Monday, July 30, 2012

Nielsen Home Scan (back for a VERY limited time)

One of my favorite programs EVER!!!! If there was ever ONE Single program I wanted in on, it is this one, and I try every time. RIGHT NOW they have opened it up for new applicants. They hit their number fast and then close it.. so RUN!!!!

Nielson HomeScan - they will mail you a scanner and you will scan the products you purchase from stores. Once a week you will upload them into your computer and do a survey about your store experience. You get points for the surveys and those points can be redeemed for rewards.The club is pretty exclusive, but the payout is high.

Sign up and let me know if you are picked. I have been trying for almost a year and a half but I never qualify. :-(

Tell them you heard about the deal on Being a Dandelion!

No comments: